About David Halls, DMD
- Name Dr. David Halls, DMD
- Dental Experience 15 years
- High School Blue Ridge High School
- High School United States Air Force
- Service LDS mission to Argentina /Fluent in Spanish, Boy Scouts of America, Blue Ridge Medical Team
- Undergrad Education Brigham Young University, Bachelor of Science
- Grad Education Case Western Reserve School of Dentistry, Doctor of Medical Dentistry
- Residency Advanced Education in General Dentistry Residency, United States Air Force
- Continuing Education Hundreds of hours - Far surpassing the amounts required by The State of Arizona
- Associations Member of American Academy of Implant Dentistry. Member of Academy of General Dentistry, American Dental Association, AzDdental Association
Email Dr. Halls
Whether they're dental questions or just a quick thanks, Dr. Halls loves to hear from his patients.
More About David Halls, DMD
Dr. Halls grew up in the White Mountains and graduated from Blue Ridge High School. He left Pinetop to continue his education at Brigham Young University, where he graduated with his bachelor's degree in science. During his time at BYU, he took two years away from his studies to serve a mission for his church. He served in southern Argentina where he learned to speak fluent Spanish. Following his mission and undergraduate studies, Dr. Halls attended dental school at Case Western Reserve University School of Dentistry in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Halls knew he wanted to move back to the White Mountains and wanted to be able to give his patients a broader scope of care than what he learned in dental school. This led to him serving in the United State Air Force where he received extensive post-graduate training serving under the guidance of board-certified specialists in nearly all dental specialties. This broad base of knowledge enables him to provide a broader scope of treatment reducing the need to refer to outside specialists, thus simplifying your care. Dr. Halls is known for the gentle care he gives his patients, as well as, his attention to detail. He loves getting to know his patients and enjoys the lasting relationships that are formed.
Dr. Halls is known for the gentle care he gives his patients, as well as, his attention to detail.
Dr. Halls and his wife, Cherilyn are the proud parents of five active children. When Dr. Halls is not at work, he can be found coaching one of his children's sports teams, modifying a Land Cruiser, exploring forest roads on his dirt bike with his kids, or searching out new snow fields for skiing. Any time spent with his family is time he enjoys. He provides many hours of volunteer service for the young men's organization of his church, mentoring boys as they learn to be productive contributors to society.